Thursday, January 26, 2012

New layout and etsy posts

First week of class! Just one week shy of ten months before I finish the program lol!

It's gonna be a short post this week, but I'm going to try and make that up by posting later in the week about a lot of goodies and hauls. LOTS of hauls. Makeup, clothes, jewelry supplies, all that stuff.

Also! I recently was invited to join Pinterest by my bf's mom and now I'm addicted. It's a community where you just "pin" pictures you like to your "boards" that organize them and it shares it to your followers and the community. I like to like things (even on facebook) soooooo if you're on Pinterest, ADD ME pretty please~ ;D If you are interested in joining, just leave your email in the comments and I'll invite you!!

Here are some more pictures of etsy posts! Go check them out!!

And for Kansas/Onion Tree readers...if anyone is out there XD I've lowered the price to kimono bracelets by a lot since I've gotten some better tools (and skill hehe) to make them faster ;D The trick for me is to watch TV shows....lol (Anyone watch Once Upon a Time? Grimm? Project Runway!!?)


Lotus threads! Matching bracelet on my etsy!


I love the pink ones!

That's all for now!
Peace
♥♥♥
An

p.s. How you all like my new layout? Kinda lazy with the banner and all but it works! I like what I did to my matching favicon hehehe ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment