Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winter Hauls

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :) I wanted to branch off from "only" Papercute related posts to share (little by little) my winter hauls. I sort of went crazy mad with shopping because of all the sales...

Sooooo I'm going to start off with three dresses! All from pacsun from their sale~ Because the online store kept adding stuff as the month went by, I made more than one order lol....yay xmas and new years monies...

Here's one of the dresses from one of the first packages...cute and ethnic~ The knit cardi and flats also was in my first haul! I wore it to a symphony concert with my bf that my sister reserved free tickets~ Time for Three are a very talented group! Check them out~!

Braided my hair all around....I tried curling it but my hair 
was too big and weird shaped for my tastes...(the dress 
has a cool sport style back made of jersey!)


I really really loooove the velvet dress (bad picture...probably will have a better one once I wear it...*crosses fingers for cold weather and a fancy event on the SAME day XD) And also didn't have a good hair/face day so I wore my new leopard ear trucker hat :3 It's so warm and cute and comfy~

 
Annnd...last is this cute feather bodycon dress with an open back...and new leopard print beret! I feel like a fatty in anything body conscious. Crossing my fingers to lose more weight by the end of the semester!


 
If you haven't noticed...new room! and new mirror! With a princess crown on top! ;D
 Look forward to a Papercute announcement Thursday!!
I'm off to do some homework~
Peace
An

No comments:

Post a Comment